- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Part Time Work From Home
About the Job
We are urgently looking for an HR Recruiter with extensive experience from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates ,to manage our full cycle recruitment.
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads, and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will play an important part in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire, and retain the most qualified employees.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels, personal connections, and referrals
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
- Monitor key HR metrics, including time-to-fill, time-to-hire, and source of hire
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard
1 to 3 years