- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Scope: This role is responsible for receiving and processing customer orders from inception up until actual delivery or dispatch of materials to the customer, consequently updating customers with their bills and supporting good relationships with both internal and external customers
SO Module Handling
- Upon receiving customer order approved by Credit Control Department through a PASO number (Pre-Approval for Sales Order), the candidate is required to assign specific Sales Order number by recording the order in the SO module of iScala. This involves recording the customer contact details, PASO no, order amount, line item material ordered etc.
Working with POC Method
- For some Line of Businesses the nature of the work dictates the application of Project Module in iScala because such LOBs work not only with material deliveries but rather with Jobs or Projects.
- These projects by their nature are phased or staged and hence their completion are calculated in terms of percentage. As a result, the candidate must have a thorough understanding of this module.
Issuance of Delivery Notes
- Once an advise is received to deliver materials to the customer from the sales department, the candidate proceeds to issuing a formal delivery note wherein is listed the materials needed to be delivered and the corresponding quantities with the exclusion of the value of the materials.
- This documentation is sent to the warehouse staff. After the delivery is made to the customer the candidate must inquire about the acknowledgment receipt from the customer so that it can be used for the future reference.
Customer Billing SO Module
- Upon receiving customer acknowledgment, the candidate's task is to issue a corresponding invoice to the customer so that they can pay the due amount.
Customer Billing POC Module
- For LOBs that use POC module, it is incumbent on the candidate to use the application of project cost estimation and revenue recognition to issue invoices.
Application of VAT
- Saudi Arabia has recently introduced the application of VAT system in the business sector. Therefore, the candidate must have a solid understanding of how and when to use the VAT rate, Customer advance payments and advance deductions as well as retention amounts.
3 to 5 years
About this Company
Established in 1991, Al Salem Group of Companies in Saudi Arabia joined arms with YORK’s mother company “Johnson Controls”, a leading multi-industrial company and a pioneering provider of energy efficient HVAC solutions for the residential, commercial and industrial sectors
See all Careers and Jobs at Johnson Controls