Skills And Tools:
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as an Android Developer.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Senior IOS DeveloperConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt8 days ago
- Senior .Net Full Stack Develop...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago