- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job Role :
- Ensure the implementation of quality assurance procedures, in-process and finished product inspections, complying with EVA Cosmetics best practices and approved quality standards.
Job duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote conformance to GMP's and FDA regulations.
- Evaluate addressed deficiencies for potential impact on compliance status while working with all concerned departments to correct any noted deficiencies/inconsistencies.
- Ensure compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Company Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and authority regulations and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with all Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
- Proper application of line clearance from the previous products.
- Perform checking conformance to G.M.P& FDA regulation (room temperature-Magnehelic reading - humidity– Cleaning concept – Gowning process).
- Monitor the environment of filling and packaging areas.
- Ensure calibration and validity calibration for balances.
- Ensure the presence of the batch record which indicate the whole history for products
- Record every CPP & CQA of finished product and reporting of unusual incidents.
- Revising inkjet and embossing data.
- Make sure of welding of the tube and occurrence of burst test for tubes.
- Make sure of presence of all SOPs related to the production area (machines- gowning- washing process- personal hygiene – personal knowledge for workers)
- Sampling and revising all produced batches on filling & packaging lines.
- Reviewing the bulk product barrels to be sure from its conformity with the reference samples.
- Make sure of presence of reference standard sample to be weighed.
- Make sure from the conformity of the finished product with the reference sample (Product name- conform design – printed data – primary and secondary pack- color- homogeneity- odor).
- Attending all new products trials in filling and packaging area.
- Testing all filling machine parts after washing process.
- Observe conditions on line and in-process area for compliance with the process method for correct operation of procedures and for cleanliness and clearance of other components.
- Ensure of recording all deviation and out of control cases which related to the filling and
- Packaging area.
- Revising and checking reference samples of finished products for each batch to obtain representative samples which conform with standard samples from 1st ,2nd and 3rd of line.
- Ensure sampling process of finished products for each batch to obtain representative samples and receiving samples to microbiology dept.
- Revising all bulk closeouts before going to the semi-finished warehouse again.
- Examine the damaged materials well and make sure that they are not suitable for filling again.
- Examine the supplier defect before returning to the warehouse.
2 to 5 years
- Education: BSc. in Science or Pharmacy.
- Language: Very good English Language.
- Computer: Very good Computer skills proficiency.
Years of Experience: 2 - 5 years’ experience within the area of Cosmetics /Pharmaceutical QA dept.
About this Company
Eva Cosmetics is one of the leading Egyptian personal care manufacturers and distributors. With over 100 years of experience under the belt of its founding entity, Armanious Group, It has become the source of over 20 of the most popular cosmetic brands and is an essential part...
See all Careers and Jobs at EVA Cosmetics