Skills And Tools:
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc)
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
- Very Good Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Min. 1 year prior experience of real estate in New Cairo
- Good English language.
- Detailed oriented & ability to multi-task.
- A fast worker with the ability to work well under stress.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer handling skills.
- Property Consultant - Real Est... - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Misr Italia Sales Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Tatweer Misr Sales Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Palm Hills Sales Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Al Burouj Sales Specialist - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Medical Representative - Cairo - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Property Consultant - Sheikh Zayed, Giza9 days ago
- Property AdvisorsConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo7 days ago