- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Shift Based
Remote during COVID-19
- Education Level:
About the Job
Join our passionate team of professionals as we continue to grow!
We seek a talented and qualified professional who will embrace our culture of excellence, service and integrity.
PaxeraHealth is one of the best and brightest medical solutions companies to work for. We develop technologies that help manage millions of medical images every year. We’re actively involved in shaping the industry and transforming technologies so radiologists and clinicians have what they need.
This position requires someone who is energetic and wants to be involved in a fast-paced and exciting environment with growth potential to support our USA customers from Egypt office.
Working days: From Tuesday to Saturday.
Working Hours: Eight working hours with rotational shifts.
- Provides answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding the client through corrective steps.
- Participates in the development of client training programs by identifying learning issues; recommending instructional language.
- Accommodates client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Follow standard processes and procedures;
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using a computer and designated tracking software;
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and network configuration
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Talk clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers)
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time
- Follow up with clients to ensure their IT systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document technical knowledge in the form of notes and manuals
- Maintain jovial relationships with clients
1 to 3 years
About this Company
PaxeraHealth is a medical imaging solution provider that is committed to customer satisfaction and quality standards. Paxera Health is a multi-national company established in the United States with operations in the USA, Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through a huge...
See all Careers and Jobs at Paxerahealth Corp