- Experience Needed:
3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- A German Trading Company is looking for a reliable Online Warehouse Operator to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics responsibilities include organizing and monitoring the storage and distribution of goods.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction so we need someone who will be playing a role from very junior level of hierarchy to someone who can be a face of our Warehouse operations.
- The Warehouse Operator’s responsible for receiving, labeling, and storing incoming shipments, assessing stock for damages, keeping a concise record of inventory, and accurately filling customer orders. He /she responsibilities include reporting any broken, damaged, warehouse product to management, taking inventory of all warehouse, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is suitably packed to prevent damage during transit.
- All tasks will be online through our ERP System and our WH monitoring program along with our team in Europe.
Please don’t apply unless you meet all requirements.
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- This position is responsible for motivating, managing, and developing the warehouse team to process the transactions effectively and accurately
- Handling Inventory control, checking the fast- and slow-moving items, Monitoring the aging items.
- Warehouse management and implementation of warehouse management systems with effective reporting in terms of data as at this stage communication is something which counts a lot
- Ownership of end-to-end warehouse operations as mentioned you will be the go-to person
- Ensuring maximum consumer satisfaction and service while minimizing the error rate
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Supervise the issuance of items from warehouses – raw material and finished goods – and ensure that they are properly accounted for in the system and follow established policies and procedures.
- Supervise the transfer of items from main warehouses to branch warehouses as per Sales requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
3 to 6 years