- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Issue all cheques on the due date
- Ensures bounced cheques recollection
- Prepares outstanding accounts payable balance
- Carries responsibility for cost center allocation (trade and non-trade expenses)
- Carries responsibility for bank charges/credit interest records.
- Carries responsibility for collecting (cash, cheques) transaction in accounts receivables and general
- ledger module
- Carries responsibility for cheques clearance, bounced in AR module
- Maintain accurate periodic records of commissions.
- Carries responsibility for debit/credit memo transaction in AR module
Policy Development/ Compliance:
- Implement approved departmental policies, processes, procedures, and instructions to subordinates and monitor their adherence so that work is carried out in a controlled manner.
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
- Analysis and reconciliation
- Monthly expense variance analysis.
- Monthly Payroll report
1 to 2 years
Academic & professional qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree in commerce with a major in accounting is preferred
- One to Two years of professional accounting experience.
Professional Knowledge & Skills:
- Microsoft Office Suite applications – Excel, Word, Outlook is required.
- Good Communication, Presentation and analysis skills
- Ability to get along well with others.
About this Company
EGIC was established in 1991. - In 1995, it became the first importer of PP-R water pipes. - In 1997, it expanded its importing activities to reach the drainage pipes. - In 2001, production started: EGIC started producing a small range of fittings, and grew to the extent that...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGIC