- Experience Needed:
5 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs across an allocated region.
- Generate new business and manage existing accounts within the region.
- Direct commercial management responsibility for all allocated customers and prospects including: budget/plan delivery, working capital management and cross selling.
- Develop and execute clear and logical sales activity plans.
- The coordination of all customer site activity for allocated customers.
- Establish contacts and make visits and presentations to procurement and sourcing teams.
- Produce reports and customer analysis of performance.
- CRM management & sales related management as allocated.
5 to 12 years
You Should Have The Following Skills, Experience And/or Qualifications
- A proven track record of success within a B2B technical field sales position.
- An understanding of manufacturing and production.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Printed packaging sales experience is highly desirable.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to demonstrate resilience, drive and have a focus on delivering results.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU.
- Documentary evidence will be requested at interview.
- Interviews are being conducted as soon as possible for this vacancy, so if you are interested please get in touch as soon as possible and register your details with us
- Please note; we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
About this Company
Golden packs Co. is a family owned business which was founded in 2008. Over the years we have established ourselves as one of the biggest and most reliable corrugated box manufacturing plans in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Canadian Company For Manufacturing Cartons (Golden Packs)
We are committed to