Skills And Tools:
- Provide Oracle Service Cloud technical and domain expertise.
- Create and execute implementations/upgrades with a good balance of functional and technical expertise.
- Define, document and align with business functions, create workspaces, and develop automated workflows.
- Development and execution of various trainings, along with required documentation/presentations
- Work with key stakeholders in analyzing business requirements, documenting those requirements as necessary to ensure complete coverage,
outlining the development tasks required, planning and supporting Serve as an active team member and assist in meeting team objectives/deadlines,
even though tasks may go beyond the scope of the typical project responsibilities
- Lead and support integrations among Oracle Service Cloud and other supply chain systems
- The candidate must have good problem solving skills, excellent coding/debugging skills, the eagerness to learn new technologies and a proven track record as a strong developer.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering or equivalent.
- 4-6 Years experience in Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle Service Cloud
- Oracle Cloud