- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Social Media Specialist is able to effectively communicate through appropriate technology platforms.
- Responsible for developing and managing the online strategy; utilizing marketing techniques in the field as social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing as well as other related marketing responsibilities.
- Create, develop and manage all Facebook, Instagram, etc for both Expolink and branded events.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website and work closely with the Copywriter.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop, plan and execute organization digital strategy and campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion rates
- Collaborate with relevant stakeholders [internally and externally] to create the best user experience and executions
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Collaborate with agencies, suppliers and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Manage the company website.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Plan and arrange budget for digital marketing platform
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor digital activities.
- Enhance customer centric image via liaising with relevant functions interfacing with clients through arranging logs and following up on their status and speed of attendance.
- Supporting with the Marketing team on all over strategy and operations
More than 3 years
Education & Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Digital Marketing & Social Media
- Digital Cavy knowledge
- Fluency in Arabic and English is needed (written & speaking)
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Job Knowledge and Business Sense
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Result Orientation
- Adaptability & Flexibility
About this Company
Egyptian Exporters Association – ExpoLink (EEA) is a non for profit private sector association, founded in 1997 by the Egyptian private sector
See all Careers and Jobs at Expolink
In 1997 – to 2004 EEA cooperated with the donors’ community in Egypt to manage and implement export development and promotional...