- Experience Needed:
2 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
About the Job
The media production specialist will be responsible for photography/videography in addition to post-production jobs
- Shoot videos or photos to reach desired marketing and promotional results.
- Improve and edit videos, images, and audio using various editing software and methods.
- Manage production equipment and tools logistics through Account Manager.
- Setting the shooting location like lights, backgrounds, and audio recorders.
- Create a Storyboard, pre-production checklist, photography style guide.
- Work on scientific youtube videos production including shooting experiments.
2 to 7 years
- Very good photography/videography
- Photo and video editing.
- Basic storyboard drawing.
- Basic usage of media production equipment.
- Very good knowledge of media production needed software like photoshop, adobe premiere, after effects, lightroom..etc).
A Plus Qualifications (Not must):
- Volunteering participation in civil work initiatives
- Marketing course
- Problem solver.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- Corporate mindset.
A Plus skills (Not must):
- 2D Character animation.
- Graphic Designing Skills.
- Good English.
About this Company
PICOOK Solutions accelerates business growth by enabling digital transformation. We partner with leaders to digitize their businesses through creating strategies, developing software using new technologies, and implementing plans. We develop their capabilities and skills to...
See all Careers and Jobs at PICOOK SOLUTIONS