- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Shipments and Deliveries Logistics
- Execute a logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations as fast as possible.
- Manage daily routes of shipments and deliveries, and track the progress to ensure delivery on time.
- Conduct a cost analysis of several shipping companies in order to select one that is cost-efficient and able to handle the shipment loads.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
Ensure Client Satisfaction
- Review, analyze and make recommendations on improvement opportunities in each service lifecycle phase
- Understand the core issues affecting the customer’s satisfaction and work with the relevant teams to resolve them
- Monitor customer’s satisfaction and contractual compliance for our clients
- Responds to customer orders queries in line with standards set and agreed response times
- Compile statistics relating to customer orders service performance and produce a variety of reports to analyze data and identify key areas where improvement is required
- Collate useful qualitative feedback from customer orders and share with the relevant team to assist in product development and adoption of improved practices
Financial and Reporting
- Identify opportunities to minimize cost and/or increase sales/revenue
- Issue shipping cost reports
- Analyze and report the monthly data such as ( number of shipments, type of shipments, success rate, etc..)
2 to 3 years