- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
CONTENT MARKETING SPECIALIST
Do you have what it takes?
ServerHub is seeking dedicated and motivated individuals who are looking for a prosperous career in the Cloud Services Industry. We are a small company and we are currently experiencing growth in our industry, we are working hard to make sure this growth is consistent and beneficial to our team. If you have the determination and perseverance to provide outstanding customer service on a steady rhythm, then this opportunity is for you.
A Content plans and executes a content strategy that is not only engaging but also in line with the brand’s image and objectives. Maintaining and adhering to a content calendar is a key duty for a highly effective Content Manager as well. A Content Manager stays up-to-date on industry best practices and adjusts the content strategy as necessary. Improvements to the content strategy should also be made as the Content analyzes key website and social media metrics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Customer-facing digital content creation efforts, following the brand voice and tone across digital channels. Daily work includes writing, reviewing, proofing, editing, publishing and in some cases, reporting on the success of content effectiveness.
- helping to facilitate product, price, and promotional content for new products and services.
- Assist with SEO strategy (keyword research, pillar page production)
- Regularly report on individual results (content downloads, SEO traction, website visits)
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Channel management of digital content hubs and all supporting social channels including email / newsletter distribution. This person must understand the basic best practices of the main social media channels, which content and approaches work on each and why
- Integration of content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand.
- Conduct research to uncover relevant tech education content topics and opportunities
- Create content and copy for online advertisements and listings, email, print, and more
- Assist in updating website content like product and service pages, and more
- Create blog content to employ SEO strategy and build brand awareness
- Communicates with a team of writers, illustrators and data analysts.
More than 2 years