Option Travel Maadi, Cairo
| || || |
| || || |
• Achieves sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
• Sell travel products and tour packages & transportation services
• Keep potential clients informed of new offers, packages, and services.
• Maintain accurate records and up-to-date client information on all prospects, target accounts, and new clients.
• Meets sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget;
• Identifies sales opportunities by identifying client requirements; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
3 to 5 years
Option Travel Company is one of the most leading Travel companies in Egypt, driven by a commitment to meet the mobility needs of our passengers in a safe, reliable and sustainable manner through the application of sound business and governance practices. In a rapidly changing... (More)See all Careers and Jobs at Option Travel