- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
Looking for a young, Presentable individual interested in luxury brand management with good accounting skills to work as an Office Manager / Personal Assistant dealing directly to the managing partner in a Slim Sized Design Company. Working with local and international clients. The candidate's scope of work will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Manage office Accounting, paperwork, and administration
- Business Development and front end communication
- Oversee and manage Company social media, website, and newsletter.
- Conduct personal duties for manager
This will include but not limited to the following tasks:
- Issue invoices and follow up with clients
- Coordinate all payments in an out of the company, including errands when necessary.
- Coordinate with design department orders and Bill of Quantities and Purchasing tasks.
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Document and track monthly expenses/revenues and create reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system and manage bookkeeping
- Public Relations - present and represent the company in social settings and meetings
2 to 3 years