- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Researches, designs, implement innovative software solutions and deliver projects on-time and to specification with a high level of quality.
- Investigates new technologies to be up to date with the new technical knowledge and skills.
- Ensures keeping updated DevOps related documents.
- Participates in planning for software development projects, and ensure projects are concluded according to the planned delivery dates.
- Complies with DevOps standards and industry best practices.
- Supports in software quality improvement through DevOps tools
- Ensures releases through CI/CD environment are passed to a non-production environment prior to execution on production.
- Administers and Support DevOps tools
- Implement proper notification, monitoring and alerting mechanisms & standards ensuring high CI/CD availability.
- Assigns and manages access rights to all users on DevOps Tools
3 to 5 years
About this Company
e-finance provides state of the art Electronic Payment Solutions and Business Integration & Optimization services to the government and financial sectors in a secure environment according to the international security standards.
See all Careers and Jobs at e-finance
e-finance is the First and Largest...