- Experience Needed:
3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Senior sales Account Manager is responsible for selling corporate products or services along with the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas and will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts
- Develop a positive relationship with clients
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to clients in a timely manner
- Making onsite visits to new prospects
- Maintain client-account manager relationship by up-selling and cross-selling
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Business commitment forecast, and target achievement
- Achieve sales targets and specific performance metrics, aligned business strategies
- By joining the QuadraTech team, you will be eligible for many compensations and benefits as Corporate Mobile Line allowance, Social insurance, Medical insurance, Life insurance, and Retirement plan.
3 to 7 years
About this Company
Founded in 1999, QuadraTech for Information Technology is focusing on providing the Egyptian market, with the state-of-the-art emerging technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at QuadraTech for Information Technology
QuadraTech is uniquely positioned to assist corporate customers in the development and delivery of integrated...