About the Job
Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software--and it turns out that people love working here too.
How this works:
Once you submit an application here, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will look at all applications a couple of times a week and make sure to flag your information to be considered when we have an open position that's right up your alley.
We love considering people that have already seen the great things and eager to grow!
One of our Talent Ambassadors will then send you an email right when we open a position that would be the best fit for your experience.
All our Interviews are online! Cheer up!
Things we'd ask of you:
1) We want you to find the right future position that is best suited to your skills and future aspirations, so please make sure you don't submit an application here if you've already applied to an open position.
We don't want both applications to get lost in the shuffle, and that will help us give you a close look and fair consideration.
2) Make sure you tell us the kind of position you want most and are most qualified for.
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Career growth.
- We always have fun together
- We Work Remotely, Anywhere, Anytime.
- No driving, Visits, all virtual!
- Team meetings in BootCamps somewhere on beaches!
- Rest and Relaxation. 3 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays.
- Pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this!)
Web/App Content Writer be responsible for Create, developing and publishing commercial and web/app content that is useful and attractive to the target audience, in order to achieve the marketing and commercial objectives in accordance with the company policy through the following duties: -
- Follow all policies and procedures of the company in all areas of security and loss prevention.
- Coordinating online/virtual office events and organize documentation.
- Create original content and Suggest new content ideas & topics [Arabic and English].
- Develop “original” content for Media, Marketing, web/app, and advertising.
- Check the copy for spelling, grammar errors & information quality.
- Gather, research, and prepare communications material.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing articles for our audiences.
- Support with any other related marketing activities and campaigns.
- Researches and compiles data and information for various projects
- Be able to fully understand and use all functions and reports on the computer; Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Able to learn, and understand the use of the procedure manuals/automatic of various departments from Head Office.
- Composes and types project descriptions, correspondences, memos, and creates various tables and graphs. Edits copy for spelling, grammar, and layout.
- Review target audience evaluations and reviews on the target merchandises by searching for all relevant topics across search engines to help generate appropriate topic ideas for the content.
- Suggest coherent ideas and topics targeting keywords, produce consistent content for both business and entertainment that attracts the target audience’s attention to the details of the company's merchandise that meet their needs and provide them with multiple news, information, and useful articles that build a point of connection for communication.
- Follow the key rules for ranking the content on search engines and ensure the clarity and consistency of the content and picking appropriate keywords in the description, title, image name and page link in order to raise the content ranking and improve the results of the search engines and the traffic on the company's online store.
- Review the initial drafts of the content and coordinate/ take the necessary approval for amendments before publishing and ensure that it is a spelling and linguistic error-free, as well as including appropriate internal and external links to the content and ensure that all sources are correct and in place.
- Acting with integrity - we value honesty and doing the right thing.
- Task-focused - for us it is about getting the job done, rather than watching the clock.
- Customer experience orientated - we strive to provide an excellent experience for the end-users, our customers, and our teammates.
- Committed to quality - whether it is award-winning designs, robust code, or well-written email, we never cut corners.
- Flexible - we are not phased by changing priorities or requirements and are comfortable with a level of uncertainty.
- We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
More than 2 years