Skills And Tools:
- Report and Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investment.
- Implement long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Participate in Determining the Company’s goals and risk tolerance.
- Analyze risk/return tradeoffs in guidelines.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Prepare or monitor company’s various cash flow forecasts and perform financial modeling.
- Evaluate, develop and implement cash management systems to optimize efficiencies.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting procedures and processes.
- coordinate relationships with financial service providers.
- Monitor bank service fees and address quality issues.
- Conduct benchmark studies of banks and their services to evaluate whether it fits our requirements or not.
- Participate in Evaluating alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements
- Bachelor of accounting, finance or any related discipline.
- 8+ years of experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Egyptian accounting standards.
- Real estate background is a must.
- Banking background is a plus.
- Branch Manager - DamiettaConfidential Company - Damietta, Damietta8 days ago
- Accounting ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo9 days ago