Skills And Tools:
- Ensure that the drivers make the necessary car maintenance effectively and in a timely manner.
- Ensure the implementation of Safety policies and procedures and increase the driver's awareness to reduce accidents and losses.
- Prioritize, schedule and assign equipment to be repaired.
- Create the proper diagnosis and repair of equipment.
- Schedule all preventative maintenance and services on equipment to extend the life of the equipment and minimize unexpected repairs.
- Assist in making capital expenditure decisions based on equipment age, condition, repair costs and replacement costs.
- Oversee tire program and adjust as necessary.
- Work with equipment manufactures and parts vendors to ensure proper warranty service is delivered.
- Review daily vehicle equipment inspection forms to prioritize, schedule and assign repairs.
- Ensure shop appearance and housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Technical degree in fleet Maintenance.
- 5 years' experience in fleet maintenance.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Time Management Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Maintenance Supervisor - Food ...Tamayouz Development and Training Company - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago
- Spinning Maintenance ManagerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago