Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the full employee life cycle management " Offer proposals, Transfers, Promotions, salary adjustments also, administer these changes on the system and ensure the required documentation and approvals are available.
- Contribute to the preparation of annual budget data regarding personnel costs and headcount to forecast next year’s expenses and requirements.
- Enhancing & reviewing different company incentives schemes specially sales Incentive
- Participates in salary survey and job mapping to ensure that compensation & benefits are bench marked against best practices & trends.
- Draft job descriptions, job analyses and classifications.
- Ensure a proper Job evaluation for existing & new positions within the organization
- Assists with the performance management including the annual merit increase, bonus & incentive plan process & review
- Compiles, prepares, and maintains statistical reports as requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources, or any discipline.
- Proven working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist.
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management.
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
- Previous experience with organizational psychology and labor market surveys.
- Adequate knowledge of current labor rules and regulations.
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits.
- SAP and payroll background will be a valuable asset.
- Compensation & Benefits Specia...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago