Skills And Tools:
- Provide appropriate accommodation for all the employees in the site and make sure that it meets their needs and levels.
- Select a place that is located near the site and satisfies the basic needs of the staff.
- Contact several transportation providers to select the most appropriate one to ensure the safety of the employees.
- Handle the mobilization of administrative offices in coordination with the Project Manager.
- Support the purchasing representative in the site in determining the equipment needed.
- Coordinate the maintenance processes needed in the camps and apartments.
- Search for offers from food services providers to provide foods and drinks for employees with reasonable prices.
- Ensure the occurrence of needed amount of water tanks to maintain the needs of the project and the employees.
- Prepare monthly reports that demonstrate the expenses of the site.
- Supervise the office boys in the site and give them the needed support when needed.
- Comply with the company management system according to ISO standards: ISO 9001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 & ISO 14001:2015.
- Support in handling other assignments within the scope of the department if required to facilitate achieving the departmental goals.