Skills And Tools:
- Manage company policies regarding capital requirements, credit policy, payment plan, taxation, acquisition, and disposal of company's assets.
- Ensure that regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met (i.e. banks, GAFI, Tax, customs authorities, … etc.)
- Finalize annual accounts with the external auditor
- Manage corporate tax compliance and tax audit with a tax advisor
- Ensure that the company's financial systems are robust, and compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Lead and develop the finance team
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least five years of experience
- Males only
- Work location Kattameya
- Max Age 32
- Financial AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Internal AuditorTHE MIDDLE EAST GROUP FOR ENGINEERING AND AIR CONDITIONING - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Tax AccountantConfidential Company - Downtown, Cairo2 days ago