- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
We're a leading company in the filed of trucking & logistics. We are looking for Customer Service Agents that will be the liaison between our company, truck drivers and current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to:
- Connect customer needs with suitable trucks and accept ownership to effectively solve customer issues, complaints, and inquiries
- Keep customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
How this career will benefit you?
- The financial package includes a competitive monthly basic salary, social & medical insurance.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement await the successful candidate.
- Fixed working hours & days off
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customers & deliver industry-leading service quality using different communication channels (phone, chat and email).
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives to ensure that customers feel supported and valued.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Seize opportunities to upsell products/services that may better suit customers’ needs.
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed personal & team targets
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of the company and position &improve performance
1 to 3 years