- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college
- Proven experience in customer service normally including at least 1 year of prior experience in customer service.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- Competent with Excel and Word
- Ability to manage self and tasks a proactive manner
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Attention to detail.
- A calm and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to communicate using local language and additional languages if role requires.
- Experience with managing multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional cross-country team environment.
- Willingness to work as part of a team, and drive/progress individual projects.
- ERP/SAP knowledge
- Fluency in additional language if working in a country that uses such a local language
About this Company
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
See all Careers and Jobs at General Electric