- Experience Needed:
More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
EXPERIENCE MUST BE IN SAME FIELD "SHIPPING" PLEASE DON'T APPLY IF YOU DON'T HAVE PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN SHIPPING INDUSTRY.!
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of service delivery.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned via cold calls, visiting and meetings.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Manage account services through quality checks and another follow-up.
Identify and resolve client concerns.
Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Supporting finance team for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work requires significant local travel and may require occasional overnight travel and weekend and/or evening work.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
More than 1 year
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to persuade and influence others. Ability to develop and deliver presentations. Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
About this Company
ARK Business & Logistics established its first foreign subsidiaries in the early 2013s. Meanwhile, ARK is represented in over 15 countries worldwide, with over 3 branch offices, sales offices and Operations. This global organization is run and managed from Alexandria on a...
See all Careers and Jobs at ARK BUSINESS AND LOGISTICS