- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
Nerdsboard is looking for a full-stack developer for immediate hiring. you will be building our core products as well as supporting other products that are already under development. this is an extremely competitive job position, apply only if you are a challenge seeker, and welling to investigate new technologies, and continuously improve your technical knowledge, help, and supervise juniors and interns.
- Fully understand and be able to support all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Create, build, and consume REST APIs.
- Troubleshooting for current applications and integration issues.
- Participate in frequent releases and deployments.
- Assist other team members in multiple development projects when necessary.
- Work with a minimal level of technical supervision while responding efficiently to issues as they arise.
- Be able to work successfully both independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrate excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Manage deployment on a Linux server
Why work with us:
- In Nerdsboard you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to real-life complex customer products - if needed.
- You will work on very exciting products and you will be a core developer, we really appreciate your contribution.
- Your voice will be effective and we wish you become a long term developer in our team
- And most of all you will have an excellent and unique opportunity to grow your technical skills with dedicated time for self-development as well as transferring your knowledge with juniors and interns.
- An extremely friendly environment with a very friendly and respectful management board.
- Best of all, work is 100% remote - but there is still specific working hours with a flexible nature.
- Free Gym membership
- Since your personal skills are most important than anything else in this position, we will have a friendly call with you first, then we will move forward to either technical interviews.
More than 2 years
- At least 2 years of laravel experience is required.
- Good Knowledge with Software Design Patterns and Software Architectural Patterns.
- Proficient understanding of TDD (Test Driven Development).
- hands-on and proven Laravel and Vue.js development.
- hands-on and proven knowledge of Microservices is a must.
- Ability to provide high-quality technical documentation to any technical work that you supervise/participate in.
- Good understanding of front-end technologies (html, css, js)
- DevOps technologies and experience is a plus.
- Advanced frontend skills are a plus.
Personal Characteristics Requirements:
If you are someone who is looking for corporate-level management/ enterprise-level company with its classic bureaucracy, this is not the best place for you, we are a startup, things are messy but funny. things are busy but challenging. you will contribute and you will learn.
- Even if you are a great engineer, you must satisfy the following requirements, please don't apply if this is not you
- You are a joyful, happy and positive person
- You are in love with programming and you just can't help it.
- You hate negativity, and you don't want to be around any negative environment
- You are a CHALLENGE seeker, you would stand-up to take that one task that everyone else fears to work on.
- You love to test new technologies and keep learning every day
- You are a responsible and reliable person.
- You are willing to take the responsibility of your work and trustful.
- You stand to your words, you never ever say something and then turn your back to it without a clear cause.
- You can't sleep/think/enjoy your life if you can't commit to your promises.
- You know how to respect other's opinions and respect your teams regardless of who they are.
- You know how to talk to your team members, you are careful and unwilling to hurt anyone.
- And most of all, you have an entrepreneurial mindset, you love business, you love to say your opinion, you are obsessed with new startups and willing to own a startup one day - this is almost the most important
- You are a nerd, and you like being one.
About this Company
Nerdsboard is a design and development consultancy that
See all Careers and Jobs at NerdsBoard
will help you transform your ideas into startups