- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for setting the policies that regulate work, setting plans and programs to achieve the established goals, overseeing their implementation to develop human resources, overseeing rehabilitation programs, raising the efficiency of workers, caring for their rights, and checking the proper functioning of work.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Follow up on recruitment work, issuing contracts and appointment procedures for all academics and administrators based on the needs of the university.
- Participate in setting standards and tools for evaluating work performance and applying them after they are approved within the limits of competencies.
- Oversees the implementation of all procedures related to personnel affairs such as transportation, secondment, assignment, annual increases, bonuses, promotion, leave of all kinds, disciplinary procedures, measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that need improvement.
- Ensuring that all university policies and procedures are up to date in line with the current labor law.
- Supervising contracts with medical insurance providers.
- Work to submit proposals for the development of the administrative and structural organization of the university.
- Supervising the preparation of the training and development plan in all its aspects and preparing its own budget.
- Participate in preparing and updating a career replacement plan.
- Responsible for conducting wage surveys within the labor market to determine competitive wage rates.
- Overseeing pension and savings plans.
- Preparing periodic reports on the department's work and proposals for its development and implementation after its approval.
- Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Universities Regulation Law.
- High level of communication skills.
- Work under pressure.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Management of Personnel Resources — Motivating, developing, and directing people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Active Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others — Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
- Staffing Organizational Units — Recruiting, interviewing, selecting, hiring, and promoting employees in an organization.
- Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
5 to 10 years
About this Company
Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development (HU) pioneers the introduction of students and the community to sustainable development through a renewed understanding that integrates teaching, learning, research, and practice.
See all Careers and Jobs at Heliopolis University
HU has adopted the “Project...