- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Software Development Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the (PHP Laravel - Angular - Vue) development stack. The Software Development Team Leader will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
Team Related activities
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through setting learning road maps per team and per developer, coaching, code revisioning and mentorship.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Identify and encourage areas for growth and improvement within the team.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and mobile-based business applications.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
Business Related activities
- Receiving requests for new modules and modifications to existing tasks.
- Controlling all stages of the development life cycle, including initial analysis, implementation, integration, testing, debugging, data validation, and support.
- Drafting analytical reports on user requirements and new task requirements and their impact on the internal workflow.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
- Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Designing modules by dividing the user requirements into sub modules, assigning sub modules to software developers to proceed with programming the modules, and setting time frames for task completion.
- Ensuring that all aspects of the project are completed as planned.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies to develop internal work.
- Communication with both internal team members and external business stakeholders (consultants, PM, Devops, marketing, etc…)
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Provide third-level support to business users.
- Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
- Develop, refine, and tune integrations between applications.
More than 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, preferably with a computer science or engineering background
- 5+ years of relevant experience (at least 2 of them as a team leader).
- Excellent knowledge of web development (PHP Laravel - Angular - Vue).
- Excellent knowledge of DB concepts and tools..
- Excellent knowledge of OOP (concepts, techniques, principles, analysis, and design).
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of data processing and handling various types and sizes of documents and media.
- Excellent knowledge and experience with DDD.
- Experience with CI/CD is a plus.
- Experience with Unit testing.
- Experience with automation testing.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
- Knowledge of video processing is a plus.
- Experience with AWS services is a plus.
- Experience with Docker is plus.
Job Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent communication skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Commercial awareness.
- Analytical thinking.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills.