- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Key responsibilities include:
- Review relevance between search query and organic products based on Content Guidelines.
- Check the relevance with quality and accuracy in detail.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern to be translated into Rules.
- Work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to Adult content, Religious and philosophically sensitive issues.
- Coordinating training & mentoring sessions.
- Periodical review of work of new hires (with guidance of Supervisor) and providing on-going feedback in the initial training phase.
- Develop training material for the team and lead training and development for the team.
- Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow.
- Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team Preparing & Maintaining Training documents, Wiki pages with updates, SOPs & any other document.
- Preparing weekly process reports & sending these out to the concerned people
- Monitoring workflow and re-assignment in the team & handling shift-issues, daily standups, updates and escalations.
- Flexible to work shift working patterns, 7 days a week (40 hours a week).
1 to 3 years
About this Company
We connect people and products – opening up a world of possibility. From bracelets and backpacks to tablets and toy cars – we give you access to everything you need and want. Our range is unparalleled, and our prices unbeatable.
See all Careers and Jobs at Souq.com, An Amazon Company
Driven by smart technology,...