- Experience Needed:
5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
You’ll be responsible for identifying new sales leads, pitch products and/or services and maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers. You’re also obligated to write reports and provide feedback about the status of the existing accounts to the line manager.
- Research organizations and individuals to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Research the needs of other companies and the decision maker (HR/Facility).
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to execute the campaigns according to the client needs.
- Prepare presentations and sales displays. Also, develop quotes and proposals.
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
- Deliver briefing of client requirements back to the operations teams.
- Research new potential partners and followup with them with regard to any complaints.
- Follow up on clients’ complaints or additional needs, and reach a resolution for optimum client satisfaction.
5 to 7 years
About this Company
Yumamia Inc. was established in Delaware, USA and the platform was launched in August 2014 to serve the Middle East market
See all Careers and Jobs at Yumamia Inc.
Yumamia is a food delivery app that offers junk-free and clean food using premium ingredients and top hygiene standards making clean eating the most convenient & affordable food choice for people everyday.