- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Coordinate daily/weeklyactivities related to all Capital and non-capital projects. Ensure that production and other plant activities are not negatively impacted by the development of projects. Assist the projectowner(s)with duties related to the development and implementation of projects. Contributes in the identification of priorities, implementation of plans, project schedules, permitting, training of contractors, and any other activity as instructed by theOperationsmanager.
- Project management,projects timely execution, contractor management,project engineeringand technical support to plantto improveplantperformance related toproduction,maintenance,safety& quality while ensuringplant activities are not negatively impacted by the development of projects.
- Projects are handled from conceptual initiation through construction closeout
- Productivity Improvements by developing the production/manufacturing capabilities while increasing productivity needed to ensure continuous supply and addressing potential customer needs and requirements as well as new product launches while maintaining occupational Safety and Health Aspects with the goal of preventing workplace accidents, injuries and illnesses.
- Sets andExecute the coordination of projects plans and schedules as directed& agreed by the project team.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Validation and close out of project as well as evaluation and post project reviews
- Coordination of the site master planwhichis a key strategic document for the site futuregrowth providing the site development roadmap (5+ years) supporting the business plan, illustrating major strategic projects based on the expected sales volumes, new categories, etc..
- Develops cost estimates and schedules for capital projects
- Develops equipment and installation specifications
- Develops bid requests for equipment and services,reviewing bids from contractors
- Evaluate contractors technical compatibility in regards to technical expertise, safety, quality and timely execution
- Best utilization of company available areas
- Identifies potential problems that may arise due to the implementation of projects
- Coordinates and keep stakeholders informed of the Project progress through meetings and/or memos.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in the identification and qualification of new suppliers.
- Identify and assists in the procurement of spare parts and services required by the implementation of new projects...
- Revision of plans, specifications, master planning, and Design and infrastructure program.
- Prepare drawings to better explain / determine requirements.
- CreatesS.O.Ps of any new equipment
- Act as the liaison between the Project and the plant(end-users)
- Assists techniciansasneededfor projects execution
- Site Master planning coordinator
- Responsible forRFA(Request for Authorization)approval
- Responsible for all CapexPO approval
- Responsible for all CapexCapitalization of all new equipment/projects
- Daily reviews with Finance dept. to make sure all payments are done on time (review of GR/IR, Parked Reports)
- encourage appropriate positive attitudes towards EOHS
- apply relevant EOHS policy and procedures
- Actively participate in EOHS inspections, audits and risk assessment.
- Ensure all hazards and incidents are reported and investigated appropriately and suitable controls are implemented.
- Has the authority to stop any activity that violate the company EOSH management system.
5 to 10 years
About this Company
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is a total beverage company, offering over 500 brands in more than 200 countries and territories. In addition to the company’s Coca-Cola brands, our portfolio includes some of the world’s most valuable beverage brands, such as AdeS soy-based...
See all Careers and Jobs at CocaCola