- Experience Needed:
3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Quality Engineer will work to check our equipment and procedures and ensure they meet safety and quality standards.
To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with various inspection techniques, be able to act as an auditor for all of our internal systems identifying issues and recommending solutions and have a great attention to detail.
Ultimately, you’ll help us build solutions that address customers’ needs.
- Set detailed guidelines on what needs to be checked and what the quality standards are
- Update our Quality Management System (QMS) with incidents, fixes and improvements
- Audit our systems based on code requirements
- Determine quality metrics for all applying procedures
- Monitor the entire application cycle and perform regular tests to identify potential malfunctions as early as possible
- Inspect application materials and machines for defects and durability
- Identify the root of technical issues and recommend fixes
- Prepare reports on malfunctions and corrective actions
- Review current blueprints and quality documentation
- Set and track quality assurance goals
- Coordinate with external quality assurance auditors (general contractor) and technicians to ensure legal compliance
- Work with internal teams to increase customer satisfaction by improving the quality of the application
3 to 6 years
About this Company
Floortec is a member of PSC group.
See all Careers and Jobs at Floortec
PSC group consists of a leading integrated companies in the field of construction and design-build industrial structures.
Floortec is a specialist applicator in the field of concrete flooring and protective coatings.