- Experience Needed:
4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are currently seeking an experienced, and thorough chief accountant to join our rapidly growing Company. In this role, you will demonstrate your management skills and accounting expertise in a variety of personal and corporate accounting practices,
- Manage and oversee the entire accounting team
- Conduct all necessary training to keep the team’s skills and knowledge up to date
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Reconcile financial statements
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Ensure that all necessary documents are requested, collected, and compiled
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns to ensure accuracy
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimize risk
- Advise on problems and suggest improvements
4 to 6 years