- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What you are expected to do:
- Reviewing offers technically and financially and discussing technical specifications with the concerned party (when needed)
- Initiating suppliers contracts and fulfilling its cycle of approval
- Negotiating terms and conditions with various suppliers and following up with the payment process.
- Reviewing and evaluating purchase request forms for accuracy and completeness.
- Gathering, recording, and completing purchase data.
- Preparing purchase orders and sending copies to suppliers and concerned departments.
- Maintaining and reviewing purchasing files, reports and price lists.
- Checking purchases when they arrive to ensure that the process has been completed correctly and that items meet specifications.
- Developing vendors’ database and reference list for recurrent items.
- Monitoring and tracking the PR to PO process
- Arranging the work of purchasers and monitoring their performance
3 to 5 years
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering is a must
- 3- 5 years of related experience
- Good command of English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Thorough understanding of purchasing procedures and policies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Negotiation skills
About this Company
Founded in 2014, Urban Estate is a fresh, up-to-date developer and real estate company. We are exclusively specialized in the building, construction and property management of upscale commercial. Our portfolio encompasses a diversity of projects including street malls, medical...
See all Careers and Jobs at Urban Estate