- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The HSE Specialist is responsible for identifying potential dangers, training employees on safety matters, inspecting machinery, developing safety policies, maintaining inventory safe, and reporting to managers.
General Admin Duties
- Will function as a subject matter expert in health and safety matters, providing high level professional advice and guidance Security Section Head. Will develop HSE documents and information for distribution to office environments.
- Interprets the local regulations, best practices and information gathered from agreement standards and hazard analysis to develop and maintain sound Health, Safety & Environmental Policies, Procedures and Instructional Material.
- Will act as the subject matter expert for high level programs that impact the property.
- Will function as the focal point for all HSE orientation and training development and deployment, working closely with the Training Department.
- Will be responsible for the development and deployment of HSE campaigns and communication materials for broad distribution within the organization while working closely with the Communication Department.
- Provides technical guidance on procedures and processes to assure employee safety and compliance with applicable regulations and/or consensus standards.
- Represents HSE in a positive way, encourages safe behavior and incident reductions.
- Other duties are assigned as per the work requirements
2 to 4 years
Minimum required Education and years of experience
- Bachelor degree of any discipline.
- 2-4 years of practical safety administration experience preferred