- Experience Needed:
More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establish and oversee the Human Capital, Office Administration, and Legal operations within Bingo.
- Human Capital: Direct the operational management of the employees to attract and maintain competent calibers.
- Office Administration: Ensure the optimization of administrative operations and fund distribution across departments.
- Legal: Supervise Bingo’s compliance with the legal requirements to prevent legal issues and penalties.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
Human Capital Management
- Contribute to the development of the company’s overall business strategy.
- Develop the annual HC plan and objectives that achieve the overall business objectives. Ensure that the objectives are communicated effectively to employees.
- Develop the annual HC budget.
- Monitor the achievement of the HC plan and budget, when identifying variances and deviations, recommend on actions and alternatives and follow through their execution
- Oversee the development/ develop and implement HR policies and procedures and ensure they are regularly updated.
- Liaise with all department managers to define, update, and maintain an optimum organization structure including roles profiles and reporting lines in order to ensure alignment of the operating model with the overall organizational strategy and efficiency of people and processes within the organization.
- Lead organizational changes.
- Keep informed of labor law and ensure compliance with it.
- Annual review of salary structure and institute a system of annual salary increases based on performance and seniority.
- Hiring and recruitment
- Liaise with departments to identify manpower requirements and ensure they are clearly identified, reflect requirements, and plan for the fulfillment of the plan.
- Develop and implement an effective recruitment and selection system and standards and oversee the management of recruitment and selection programs to make sure that required calibers are recruited to meet the organizational needs.
- Develop on boarding and orientation programs where culture initiatives and the company’s values are communicated with newly hired employees
- Set up, maintenance and updating of all personnel files, and ensure they are complete, kept confidential and in a secure place.
- Develop and implement a performance management framework that applies best practices and that measures employee performance fairly towards the achievement of the HC strategy and plan.
- Oversee /develop and implement a reward system including grades, pay, benefits, short and long-term incentives in line with industry practices and the organization.
- Direct the implementation and development of training and development programs in line with the organization’s developmental objectives; including defining appropriate training programs, and evaluating the training delivery
- Lead the implementation of clear career paths and succession plans for employees so that they are clear on promotional and progression expectations and that the required talent is identified and developed for succession.
- Develop KPIs and IDPs to employees across all the company’s departments.
- Suggest actions required to reduce turnover, retain employees, improve culture, develop work environment, etc.
- Administration of employment contracts, notices of termination, etc.
- Develop the administrative affairs strategy and ensure that the objective of the department is in line with the strategy.
- Develop the annual plan for the admin department and ensure it’s clearly communicated to the employees.
- Disbursing funds to managers across all departments.
- Develop the annual legal plan and budget and ensure that subordinates are clear on these and monitor its achievement.
- Monitor the legal operations by encouraging and ensuring teamwork, and ensure the alignment of work processes in order to achieve high-performance standards, meet established targets and objectives, and ensure employee engagement and motivation.
- Monitor the performance of the legal department by establishing a strong reporting system that captures accurate information that supports in key decisions.
- Advise corporate management on all legal matters and on the potential impact of current and future laws and regulations on the operation of the organization.
- Review legal documents that protect the organization’s legal and business interests.
- Ensure the compliance of the company’s activities with the legal requirements.
- Set subordinates’ objectives, manage their performance and provide feedback and coaching in order to maximize subordinate and departmental performance.
More than 15 years
About this Company
Bingo Group is an Egyptian family business founded in 1995 with the focus of bringing joy to Egyptians young and old. The BINGO group hosts two companies, the flagship company BINGO GIFTS is a trading company specializing in seasonal items, party & occasion items and home...
See all Careers and Jobs at Bingo Global