- Experience Needed:
More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
BUM is responsible for managing sales, marketing, medical data management, of assigned Business Unit products. S/he will define and drive the implementation of innovative brand management practices and programs within the specified area. S/he will help drive the brands/portfolio growth and life cycle management, forecast revenue of assigned brands and ensure the realization of revenue and profitability targets.
- Evaluate research, forecast Market trends and opportunities in the assigned brands, and obtain competitor insights.
- Evaluate and analyze key competitor’s activities including communications, product development, Pricing, overall strategy and exact marketing programs.
- Analyze, research and track assigned Portfolio/Brand performance, communications, equity and effectiveness of media & promotional campaigns.
- Develop marketing plans for the Assigned Portfolio and Brands.(Medical / Trade)
- Develop promotional programs, activities and exact events to provide proper implementation of marketing plans in accordance to promotional cycles and current targets/tasks.
- Forecast and review A&P budget.
- Interact with Cross-functional team and customers in order to provide effective implementation of marketing initiatives according to marketing plan.
- Provide practical preparations and implementations of programs, events and other types of marketing activities.
- Develop and provide product Knowledge training for the field force.
- Control performance of the marketing plan by monthly/quarterly monitoring of KPIs.
- Develop and implementation of strategic sales and marketing plans to accommodate company goals.
- Forecast sales activities and set performance goals accordingly.
- Maintains and increases revenue for existing and targeted accounts through managing the entire sales and business development cycle.
- Manages sales analysis team to prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential
- Sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Recruits; supports and guides qualified staff in the team.
- Appraises and analyzes the performance of the team and prepares detailed performance appraisal reports with recommendations for management.
- Conducts periodical meetings with marketing staff and leads investigations on complaints.
- Develops second line staff necessary for organization excellence continuity.
- Evaluates employees' skill sets to both current and future role requirements and provides retraining or other corrective action as required.
More than 15 years
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at MultiTrade
Multi Trade is a holding company founded in 2010 in Cairo , Egypt. Multi Trade is a leading developer , manufacturer and supplier of a wide range of cosmeceutical and pharmaceutical products. Multi Trade story is simply innovation,...