- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Person who works as a elementary teacher is responsible for the following duties that includes but not limited to :
- Establish and enforce rules for behavior for maintaining order among the students.
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
- Prepare Materials and classrooms for class activities.
- Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students’ varying needs and interests.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction, demonstration, and work time that provides students with opportunities to observe, question, and investigate
- Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
- Assign and grade class work and homework.
- Read books to entire classes or small groups.
- Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments in order to evaluate students' progress.
- Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by administrative regulation
- Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress, and to determine their priorities for their children and their resource needs. And resolve their behavioral and academic problems.
- Prepare and implement remedial programs for students requiring extra help
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials, in order to prevent injuries and damage.
- Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental and social development, such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
- Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, or other experiential activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
- Perform administrative duties such as assisting in school libraries, hall and cafeteria monitoring Cooperate with administration staff.
- Follow and comply with teaching standers and a safe learning environment..
More than 5 years
About this Company
When education becomes a passion, and excellence becomes a pursuit, the grandeur of Egypt will shine once again.
See all Careers and Jobs at ALS