- Experience Needed:
4 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We're looking for a motivated and innovative Senior Wordpress Developer to join our team. You will be responsible for all new WordPress development including theme and individual template development, plugin tweaks, new feature development. and the maintenance of the current cluster of sites.
Your responsibilities will be and not limited to:
- Leading WordPress projects for our customers, from scoping and strategy all the way through building and supporting, large and complex WordPress sites.
- Web development, primarily in WordPress and other open source systems
- Collaborating with design and front-end engineering teams to ensure effectiveness and quality
- Assisting with client estimation, sales, and discovery processes
- Creating and updating documentation (both internal and publicly for our open source projects)
- Creating the website architecture.
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting WordPress training with the client.
- Improving automatic process to deliver code from development to
4 to 10 years
About this Company
Master Linux is one of the pioneering companies in Egypt working in IT Services and Solutions between Egypt , UAE and Saudi Arabia. We don’t just design and implementing IT Solutions and develop IT Services management and governance based infrastructure , but we transform them...
See all Careers and Jobs at Master Linux