- Experience Needed:
More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We support the Kingdom’s largest and most complex organizations across all industries in delivering Enterprise Transformation with clear mission to support our customers to grow better not just bigger focusing on efficiency and not just effectiveness.
We are currently searching for an enthusiastic and innovative Customer Success Support Engineer to work on our Support Team supporting and implementing Alnafitha’s Unified Communication/Productivity Solutions.
We’re a team of technology driven individuals with a curiosity for how things work and a passion for designing and building reliable, scalable, and efficient implementations. This position will require high cooperation with other teams from project management, sales and business development. We’re always striving to learn more, expand our skills and grow our teammates,
Primary Focused Domain(s): Unified Communication, Productivity
- Provide support, troubleshooting, and solutions to complex problems. This involves dealing with difficult situations including complaint handling, sensitive customers and mission critical support.
- Improving the overall customer experience serving as the customer advocate within Alnafitha and playing a key role in assisting our clients to maximize their investment in Technlogy.
- Provide the following services: Proactive Services: Services which promote customer health through Risk Assessments, Health Checks, Code Reviews, or other similar offerings.
- Reactive and 24x7 Critical Situations support: Reactive services which address the most critical customer issues.
- Dedicated Support: Engagements that strengthen customer relationships and IT infrastructure & application effectiveness through dedicated support delivery.
- Ad hoc Services: Short and time limited engagements focused towards customer specific issue remediation or support (e.g. Chalk Talks).
- Workshops and Training: Deliver technical training for customer knowledge transfer and for helping customers to consume their products and services.
- Presenting and demonstrating Alnafitha’ S services to customers.
- Build scope of work/low level technical scope based on the business requirements.
- Deliver technical implementation and solution design within Alnafitha’ services.
- Assist customers with migrating legacy applications to a cloud optimized architecture.
- Deliver technical process documentation.
- Assist in representing Alnafitha in any forum (i.e. seminars, technical or marketing, conferences event)
- Mentor other team members on deployed solutions and best practices.
More than 4 years
To excel in this position, you will need to:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- ITIL Foundation (Must)
- MCSE Productivity Solutions Expert or equivalent.
- Designing and Deploying Microsoft Exchange Server 2016
- Deploying Enterprise Voice with Skype for Business 2015
- Core Solutions of Microsoft Skype for Business
- MCSA SQL Server (Preferred)
- CCNA Routing and Switching (Preferred)
- CCIE – Voice (Preferred)
- Expertise knowledge in the following Technologies: 7+ (Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Exchange Online, Microsoft Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams)
- Integrating Skype for Business / Teams with IP Telephony Vendors.
- Experience in Active Directory and Windows Server (ADFS, DFS, RMS, WSUS, CA, IIS).
- Experience in Microsoft SQL (Administration)
- Implementation of Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Contact Center Express (UCCX) or similar technologies.
- Experience in Virtualization (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMWare).
- Solid Networking Skills (Routing & Switching Protocols, TCP/, DNS, QoS, SIP, VLANs, and WAN protocols)
- High sense of responsibility and ownership, acting like owner in what you do.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Being able to work on their own or in a team
- Being able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situation
- Handling many tasks & responsibilities
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Business travels could be required up to 60% [covered by the company].
- Must be available for duty role (24/7, 1 week in 4), definitely NOT a 8 to 5 worker.
- Working on Weekends, Holidays or outside the business hours could be required [covered by the company].
About this Company
Alnafitha International founded since 1993 in Saudi Arabia is a leading independent provider of IT services and solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Alnafitha
Alnafitha provides consistent processes and tools combined with the right skills at the right time and place. We design IT solutions that...