- Experience Needed:
More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer-guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allow dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
360imaging is seeking world-class C++ Developers to join our R&D team based in Cairo:
- You will be based in our Advanced 3D Visualization and Medical Imagining group.
- Responsible for researching, implementing, testing and documenting medical imaging software systems.
- Will take responsibility for the completion of designated software features; designing suitable solutions to complex problems with assistance from senior engineers.
- Developing prototypes that you will see through to completion.
What we offer you?
- Utilize your technical skills to contribute to creative and exciting projects to improve patients’ lives
- See your work integrated into actual medical products used during surgeries
- Be part of a young, dynamic and highly skilled team where you can both have an impact and continue to learn
- Benefit from flexible working hours
- Earn a competitive salary based on your experience
- Paid time off.
- Medical insurance.
- Team building activities.
- Annual trip.
More than 1 year
About this Company
360imaging is the world leader in the field of computer guided surgery and 3D Dentistry offering highly innovative products that allows dentists to simulate medical surgeries in 3D using the latest 3D and Medical Imaging Technologies.
See all Careers and Jobs at 360Imaging