- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO including appointments, meetings and travel.
- Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
- Provide executive and administrative support to CEO.
- Responsible for organizing CEO travel and logistics including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, car rental, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
- Monitor and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to CEO’s office including phone calls, emails and walk ins, ensuring correct department distribution.
- Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations, as required by the CEO.
- Communicating important updates and information to Office as required by CEO.
- Structure the calendar of events.
- Responsible for managing CEO’s personal driver’s daily schedule in line with CEO’s daily requirements.
- Arrange Central Office and Senior leadership events.
More than 3 years
About this Company
Dr Mohamed Koura founded ORA Clinics in 2012.
See all Careers and Jobs at ORA Clinics
we are a multi specialty medical center , with the main specialty ( pain management ) and other cosmetic specialty , our main branch in Mohandseen and we are planing to open many branches in Egypt . we started now with the...