Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for the development and automation of infrastructure software/tools.
- Help drive adoption of core technologies, architectural guidelines and standards.
- Help drive software development best practices from technology selection and workflow to coding standards.
- Help accelerate adoption of standards and new technologies
- Ensure all software development is managed under version control and release management
- Experienced with code branching and the establishment of multiple environments spanning development, test, user acceptance test, production, and production fix.
- Interacts with other team members for assistance and provides project report information and/or reports to management
- Ability to shift focus, adapting to changing priorities, and maintain patience in high-pressure situations
- Investigates, analyzes, and resolves problems with application programs
- Reviews functional specifications to ensure solution is technically sound
- Translates functional specifications into technical specifications. Codes and tests work according to standards
- Consistently completes work within estimated time-frames
- Maintains a high standard of quality for all deliverable.
- Performs specification and code reviews to ensure that solutions are appropriate and that standards are being followed
- Ability to effectively communicate with business and technical teams at all levels
- Provide technical guidance to the development team of agile software developers to create, maintain, and enhance diverse software systems
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related discipline is required
- A minimum of 3 years of prior experience as a software developer/engineer
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with .NET 4.6 (ASP.NET, Web API, MVC, etc.)
- Good understanding of infrastructure and related technologies (hardware, networking, virtualization, Cloud, Docker, etc.)
- Senior .NET Full Stack Develop...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo3 days ago
- Senior Software Engineer - Ful...Confidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo4 days ago