- 6+ years of experience with the ArcGIS platform using editing tools, performing spatial analysis and creating geodatabases
- Relevant experience using current GIS technology and leveraging the full ArcGIS enterprise suite of tools to demonstrate Esri’s patterns of use.
- Understanding of ArcGIS from an IT context (e.g., hardware, software, storage, security, networking, servers, databases, web services, virtualization, cloud computing)
- Demonstrated experience in technical consulting and conceptual solution design as well as an understanding of sales and business development processes
- Experience with DBMS technology such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, and Access
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts in addition to on-premises solutions
- Capable of leveraging data from apps such as Facebook, Evernote, Dropbox, etc.
- Experience integrating software solutions with other business systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics platforms
- Remarkable presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally up to 50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, or a related field, depending on position level
- Experience incorporating real-time information streams with existing GIS data and IT infrastructure.
- Basic understanding of artificial intelligence/machine learning concepts.
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise web applications or other web application development.
About this Company
Alkan CIT, the leading telecommunication System Integrator and Solution Provider, operating through three specialized subsidiaries, namely Alkan Networks, Alkan Telecom and ESRI NeA, the company provides state of the art technologies and turnkey solutions to its clients...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alkan CIT