Skills And Tools:
- Build relationships. Become a core member of an account team as you present, demonstrate, and support selling Esri software and solutions.
- Be an expert. Become a subject matter expert in the geospatial industry as well as a technical expert on Esri’s complete platform.
- Solve problems. Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to our customers by addressing the critical business challenges they face. Define and deliver platform strategies to customers that align Esri’s platform with their business.
- Tell our story. Present GIS technical demonstrations of proposed solutions to clients. Understand how to design presentations for technical and non-technical customers within various organizations. Provide platform configuration guidance and best practices.
- 6+ years of experience with the ArcGIS platform using editing tools, performing spatial analysis and creating geodatabases
- Relevant experience using current GIS technology and leveraging the full ArcGIS enterprise suite of tools to demonstrate Esri’s patterns of use.
- Understanding of ArcGIS from an IT context (e.g., hardware, software, storage, security, networking, servers, databases, web services, virtualization, cloud computing)
- Demonstrated experience in technical consulting and conceptual solution design as well as an understanding of sales and business development processes
- Experience with DBMS technology such as SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, and Access
- Knowledge of cloud computing concepts in addition to on-premises solutions
- Capable of leveraging data from apps such as Facebook, Evernote, Dropbox, etc.
- Experience integrating software solutions with other business systems including data warehousing, BI, CRM, ERP, and analytics platforms
- Remarkable presentation, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally up to 50%
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, computer science, or a related field, depending on position level
- Experience incorporating real-time information streams with existing GIS data and IT infrastructure.
- Basic understanding of artificial intelligence/machine learning concepts.
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise web applications or other web application development.
- Teaching Assistant - Computing...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo15 hours ago
- Assistant Lecturer - Computing...Egypt University of Informatics (EUI) - New Capital, Cairo16 hours ago