- Experience Needed:
0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Join Sutherland and be part of one of the leading companies globally!
- Provide excellent customer service to inbound callers. Ability to discern customer needs through effective probing skills, actively listening, being courteous, not interrupting or talking over the customer, maintaining a calm disposition when dealing with irate customers and ensuring effective communication of possible solutions.
- Ability to provide accurate and complete information at all times throughout the interaction. Ability to solve customer concerns through effective use of tools, queue policy, products, offers, and scripting; presenting features and services relevant to Customers needs. Presenting solutions with confidence and conviction to ensure that the callers satisfied with the issue resolution steps.
- Ability to sell client products & offers while/after effectively resolving the caller's primary issue.
- Ability to handle typical sales objections, pique the customer's interest in the product offerings, provide an accurate description of the product and effectively close the sale.
- Ensuring that the customer is thoroughly convinced of the sale and making sure that there are no fallouts/ cancellation of orders.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business
After Sale follow up:
- Follow up and make scheduled callbacks to customers where necessary.
- Team player that is willing to adapt for the benefit of customers and the program's engagement activities.
Offered Package & Working Conditions:
- Attractive Packages + Overnight Shift Allowance
- Social Insurance and Private Medical Insurance Coverage.
- 2 Days off per week.
- Rotational shifts 18x7.
- Door to door transportation for Night and Overnight Shifts.
- Professional training under the supervision of certified trainers.
- 9 working hours including 1 hour Break.
- Fun team activities
0 to 5 years
About this Company
As a process transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers, across industries from financial services to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sutherland