- Experience Needed:
5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges that come our way. It started with an observation turning into a realization; too many cars on the streets, wasting our limited resources: time, space and money.
- Our main goal is not just to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation and inspire change.
- In 2 years Swvl started operating in 6 cities across 3 countries; Cairo & Alexandria in Egypt, Nairobi in Kenya, and Lahore, Karachi & Islamabad in Pakistan.
- We are seeking senior business intelligence analysts to work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team. The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment and has a strong passion for developing high quality analytical models. The applicant should be able to deliver accurate answers to questions and derive insights from data quickly.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design, and maintain analytical models
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Answer questions and derive insights from data
- Document databases and data processes
- Build automated reports and dashboards to support our decision making process
- Use visualization tools to present and explain complex findings
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges that come our way. It started with an observation turning into a realization, too many cars on the streets, wasting our limited resources: time, space and money.
See all Careers and Jobs at Swvl