- Minimum of a BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related.
- Deep understanding of servers, knowledge of server components, how they operate and how to service it.
- Experience with triaging the servers on the system level, with expected working experience 3-5 years.
- Experience with distributed systems, data centers, monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Have cultivated a deep Linux knowledge, and be very comfortable working in various Linux environments as well as with Windows OS’s
- Professional-level communication skills, with ability to adjust communication to the technical level of audience
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills, with a passion for solving problems
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Exposure to debug and triage experience on Linux and Containers and deep learning frameworks
- Experience working with distributed systems especially container orchestrators
- Any exposure to system level debug and triaging experience
- Experience with Virtualization, deep learning frameworks, containers/containerization (ie Docker, Kubernetes), hybrid cloud (ie AWS, GCP).
About this Company
ROOTS was established in 1997, with over than 20 years of experience in the outsourcing field powered by high standards and commitment sat to ourselves, successfully provided us with the insights and understanding of our clients’ needs and aspirations. Many organizations...
See all Careers and Jobs at Roots Management Consultants