- Experience Needed:
5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation to sustain all maintenance activities across all locations.
- Evaluate the process of both preventive & corrective Maintenance to update them according to the mean time between failures.
- Manage space utilization/layout through analyzing all received requests in an attempt to maximize usage recommendations.
- Inspect & evaluate new properties to ensure adherence to maintenance systems.
- Attend the new projects finishing & installation to secure Handing over from the Engineering department
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify & resolve issues to ensure a suitable working environment for ISP.
- Operate & maintain all cold rooms of all buildings & locations to ensure functionality & safety.
- Oversee the status & the PM / CM plan of all operation equipment located at all buildings & locations to ensure functionality & safety.
- Plan & oversee all repair and installation activities to maintain safe working conditions & reduce downtime.
- Monitor equipment inventory & place orders when necessary to make sure that all the required parts are available upon request.
- Monitor expenses & control the budget for maintenance to meet the assigned budget.
- Manage relationships with contractors & service providers during works being carried out at Ibnsina premises to ensure Ibnsina receives the services as required & the adherence of contractor/vendor to internal policies and procedures.
- Keep Maintenance logs & report on daily activities to provide management with needed reports.
- Develop all needed reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of quality, safety, and occupational health, the environment, and road safety management system.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager with the same level of responsibility
People Management Responsibilities:
- Perform all management responsibilities to lead & motivate own staff to ensure high morale & attainment of operational objectives by ensuring:
- Employees have clear job objectives & challenging targets.
- Employees receive appropriate coaching, learning & development.
- Appropriate staffing of the department to ensure workload balance and high productivity.
- Appropriate compensation and rewards motivate and recognize top performance based on actual performance and compliance with the company business conduct standards,
- Maintains two-way communication.
5 to 7 years
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma